Dr. Jennifer Brenner Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Brenner?

Terrible diagnosis and procedures

Posted on June 2nd, 2014

Dr. Brenner is lucky we didn't sue her. It took the THIRD endoscopy over a six month period for her to get the diagnosis right and by then it was Stage 4 cancer. She diagnosed it as a hiatal hernia. She did several procedures to try to stretch the entrance to his esophagus. The slight improvement lasted about a week. He had to tube feed for months until another doctor suggested a shunt which was put in (not by her) and it changed his life dramatically. He could eat orally again. She said she was uncomfortable putting in shunts so my husband paid the price for her incompetence. At the very least she should have referred us to someone else to do this procedure. I would never, ever recommend Dr. Brenner to anyone.

Horrible experience

Posted on March 11th, 2013

Dr. Brenner had my symptoms wrong even the DAY OF my procedure, when she was going over the reason for my procedure. She forgot to give me my blood test results, and waited until I was already under a sedative to tell me only because I reminded her that she was supposed to tell me the results that day..... I obviously didn't remember, and had to call the next day. Office had my personal info wrong, after I had called 3 times to confirm. In the end, nothing conclusive came up (which is good news) but something is obviously wrong, and she did not take the time or use the proper procedures to figure it out. She told me to come back in 6 mo if symptoms persist. After I had already paid about $600 out of pocket, I got billed another $1200. She told me it was covered. But I'm sure her paycheck was covered and she got mad cash for making me go through tests I didn't need.

Posted on May 10th, 2012

I didn't feel listened to at all and feel like she diagnosed me within the first 2 minutes. Not very happy about this appointment. Getting another referral.

Posted on January 18th, 2012

Dr. Brenner was dismissive and uncaring. I do not recommend her, go elsehwere!

Posted on July 20th, 2016