Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jennifer L Brunet has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jennifer L Brunet has the following 15 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Dr. Jennifer L Brunet has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jennifer L Brunet is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Do not go to her if you need your child delivered. Did not show up to his delivery, I was crowning and waiting for her for five hours. She finally came for me, but because she had to clock in for work. Unreliable and almost ruined my entire birth experience because she seemed mad the whole five minutes she was in delivery.
I would recommend Dr. Brunet to anyone. She is very down to earth and actually cares about her patients. I had a very bad experience with my first child and was scared for this delivery. She made me feel very comfortable and helped me get through the delivery. It went perfect!! Couldn't have asked for a better experience or doctor!!
She was really there for me when I had my baby boy. He is my first born and he was born premature at 29 weeks and my follow ups with her were great. She cares, she's concerned and she is the best at what she does. The staff is great, it's always clean and wait time is no time. I never waited over 10 mins. She's prompt and very sweet. I love my dr. Jen. My first and only obgyn!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
11 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Jennifer L Brunet accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS LA BlueConnect HMO POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOchsner Baptist Ob/Gyn Clinic, 4429 Clara St Ste 400, New Orleans, LA
Dr. Jennifer L Brunet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.