The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Burger
Dr. Jennifer Burger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marietta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Burger is affiliated with Northside Hospital, Northside Forsyth Hospital and ST Josephs Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Burger has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
While very nice, Dr. Burger spent the least possible time with me and had no other patients waiting. I could hear her and her assistants laughing and talking before she came in the patient room and then continued to chatter after she left the room. I felt like I was interrupting a social visit. She also seemed uninterested in finding the cause to my problem. Just wanted to give me a prescription and send me on my way.
Dr. Burger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northside Forsyth Hospital
ST Josephs Hospital
Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
15 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Jennifer Burger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jennifer Burger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.