Dr. Jennifer L Burgham Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer L Burgham?

Extremely receptive and caring

She is always receptive and ready to find an answer to any concern no matter how trivial. She is great at remembering and reviewing all my daughters health history and looking at the full picture. She is never dismissive and will err on the side of caution, which is exactly what I when it comes to my daughter's health. She is very warm and caring. The staff can vary and are definitely operationally focused but not rude. I think they put a lot of pressure on themselves as an office to maintain a high level of care and follow up. Overall, I would definitely recommend her and the team that works in this group.

Horrible office staff

Caring and sweet

I like Dr. Burgham. She is caring and attentive. Although two other Pediatricans that I have used with my daughter in this office have left, Dr. Burgham is doing as well as possible picking up the slack and volume of patients left. She has been very receptive to my daughter's needs and takes the time needed to hear out all our concerns. +