Have you seen Dr. Jennifer W Burke?

Best of the Best

Upon moving to AZ a year ago, I was incredibly fortunate to find Dr. Jennifer Burke as my GP. Since becoming a patient, I have only known professionalism, sincerity, attentiveness and experienced the upmost care, not only from Dr. Burke but her staff as well. Dr. Burke has a wonderful disposition, is an incredible listener and makes you feel totally comfortable. I’ve never had a Dr. that truly cares and puts in the extra effort to make sure you’re getting the best care needed. While most Doctors forget about you the moment you walk out the door, Dr. Burke will stand by you ever step of the way and is diligent in her follow-up. I would unequivocally recommend Dr. Burke to anyone wanting a professional they can depend on! Thank you Dr. B ….

Wonderful, compassionate doctor.

Excellent doctor

Five stars for Dr. Jennifer Burke, M.D.

Dr. Burke is the BEST! She is a wonderful doctor, and made me feel at ease while diagnosing a relatively serious (and surprise to me) condition. Dr. Burke is guiding me through the treatment process with knowledge, professionalism and personal care. She has the best beside manner ever - and LISTENS! I will never change doctors as long as she is available. Five stars for Dr. Burke!

Blessed to have found such an amazing doctor!

Dr. Burke is absolutely amazing! We relocated out to AZ when my daughter was about a year and found Dr. Burke about 4 months later. Our daughter had a number of problems with her ears and allergic reactions to antibiotics. Dr. Burke was able to diagnose the problems...help us to make it through ear infections and tubes and keep a smile on our little girls face! The best thing about Dr. Burke is that she spends time with you asking and answering any questions on her visit. Her bedside manner is top notch and better than any I have seen from a Doctor. More important than that, when I call and leave a message on the nurses line...Dr. Burke calls me back within an hour most the time. She takes time with her patients and you do not feel rushed. I am so blessed to have found her and recommend her to anyone!

I really like Dr. Burke. She is very personal and good at diagnosis. I trust her and would recommend her to everyone and anyone!

Unfortunately, Dr. Burke has retired from active practice...a big loss to the medical profession in Arizona.

Dr. Burke is one of the best

Dr. Burke has been our familiy doctor for almost six years now. She has cared for my two teens into adults and my husband, as well as myself. She has superior bedside manner and truely cares. She takes time with her patients. She has handled our annuals, basic colds and our major illnesses. She watches your blood work carefully and refers you on to specialists when needed. She does not schedule unnecessary tests/exams but makes sure that the rights ones are done for where you are in life and according to your family history. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Excellent Dr

One of the best Doctors I have ever been able to see.

Dr. Jennifer W Burke is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.

Dr. Jennifer W Burke Is this you?