Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer L Butler has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I have type 2 diabetes. This was my first pregnancy and I was terrified about finding a doctor. I needed someone who would answer my questions, take time to really understand what was going on, not judge me for my fears or anything and stuff like that. Dr Butler was definitely that person. She did everything in her power to be there for me and was always very sweet. I have never been so comfortable with "female stuff" as I was with her. I would recommend her to anybody. Rita is also amazing. The whole nursing staff too!
Dr. Butler was my gynecologist to begin with, then my OBGYN when I found out my husband and I were expecting. She has always been very friendly and thorough during appointments, asking and answering plenty of questions. She remembered my son's name after only being told once, that means a lot! I've recommended her to several of my friends and will continue to do so.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Butler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
9 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Jennifer L Butler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Women's Health Group, 9001 S 101st East Ave Ste 350, Tulsa, OK
Dr. Jennifer L Butler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.