Dr. Jennifer Butterfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Butterfield?

Excellent, Extraordinary care!

Posted on October 12th, 2017

My experience with Dr. Butterfield was amazing! She was patient, thorough, detailed and informative. I new exactly what was going on and at ease every step of the way. Not only is her skill exceptional her bedside manner was professional and caring! I felt safe and well cared for. My pre and post care was extraordinary! Her staff is beyond helpful and professional. Her nursing staff are highly experienced and skilled. I’m incredibly happy with my results! Anyone around me that comments or asks I tell them who they need to see! Dr. Butterfield!

Posted on August 16th, 2017

NO! Not unless you want to come out looking worse than you did when you went in. Dr. Butterfield made unforgivable (irreversible) mistakes. And, the best part, it will be your fault for having unrealistic expectations. I can understand and accept that things won't match perfectly, but she took off one side completely! The only hope of ever "matching" now would be to amputate the other side. I want to scream or cry every time I get dressed.

Very Friendly

Posted on July 18th, 2017

Dr Butterfield and her staff are alwayd professional and personable.

Integrity, Intelligence, Warmth & Expertise

Posted on November 8th, 2015

From the first moment I met Dr. Butterfield, which was for a second opinion about a breast reduction, I knew she was the one to perform such an intimate and important procedure. She is warm, friendly, authentic and smart. Her way of being is calm, grounded and certain. Her expertise is obvious, but even more important was the way she treated me. I was very taken with her patience and attention to my specific concerns, and I appreciated the conversation at many levels, including the emotional aspects of such a transformation. Most of all, I felt as though I had been reunited with an old friend, one who had known me for years, one who genuinely cared about my health and wellbeing, and one who was highly capable of providing it. I am so grateful to have met her and her absolutely lovely staff. Each person involved made me feel safe, secure and greatly appreciated. One last note is that both the offices in Willits and in the Valley View Hospital were comfortable and especially easy to navigate. Three weeks into my recovery, I would recommend Dr. Butterfield to anyone who is considering a breast reduction or has physical challenges that might require a plastic surgeon with her skill set. You have changed my life Dr. Butterfield, in wonderful ways I could not have ever imagined and I am eternally grateful.

Posted on October 29th, 2015

love love love her

Excellent Consult

Posted on August 29th, 2015

Had an initial consult for breast implant exchange, lift, reduction. Most excellent and informative. Fabulous consult. This is my 3rd opinion and I am ready to sign up for surgery :-) and this was by far the BEST consult of the 3!!

Mrs

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Dr Butterfield did a breast reduction on me two years ago. I had waited so long to finally get the courage to have this procedure done and finally decided to go through with it at the recommendation of my cardiologist. I went to Dr Butterfield and said specifically i never had pretty breasts. After my first child they got big but also hung down terribly. She said no problem and proceeded to show me pictures. I specifically said mine will look like this? Oh yes, she replied "no problem" i was a nervous wreck the day of the procedure. Dr Butterfield walked into my waiting room, having just returned from her vacation. She said now what are we doing here? I thought "hey i hope she knows what she's doing! "Surgery performed and i went home. She had said i probably wouldn't have erect nipples. I looked that up and said ok as long as they are beautiful. I said what about the areola? No problem we tatoo them on look great. I again believed her! What a fool i was! I can't even look at myself in the mirror anymore. My husband won't look at me. I have no nipples at all. One breast's areola looks like it was sewed on with heavy thread. It looks like Ragedy Anns eyes to me! The other breast half the areola took and the other half didn't, no nipple there either. She said if you want color tattooed on here's the name of a tattoo artist talk to them. She haf no interest whatsoever once the procedure was done. My breasts are small and ugly. They just hang. My reason to have this done was to feel better about myself. I can't even wear a bathing suit without silicone removable inserts. I kept going back to Dr Butterfield and all she did was shake her head and say there's nothing i can do! She ruined my life. I wouldn't mind if i had a disease and this was the best she could do but this looks like a botched up breast surgery. I have since gone to two other breast surgeons to fix this mess. One said she won't touch it and the other said for about $10,000 she may be able to fix me. I don't have that kind if money, but i am trying to save it. It will take me years. Dr Butterfield ruined my life. I wake up in the morning thinking about it and go to sleep at night thinking about it. All i wanted was higher a little smaller round full breast. You wouldn't believe what she did to me. I kept going back and she just shook her head. I will never have nipples again as both dr's said they can't reconstrct them. Plus the fact if something goes wrong during the next surgery no insurance will pay for it because it is cosmetic! So i advise you to think 100 times before you have someone operate on you. They may promise you the world but believe me once they get your money they do anything they want. My life is ruined because if Dr Butterfield.

My dream team

Posted on January 30th, 2014

I feel very fortunate that Dr. Cari Ogg recommended Dr. Jennifer Butterfield to do my bi-lateral breast reconstruction. I had the "Dream Team". Dr. Butterfield is not just a surgeon, she is an artist!!! I couldn't be more pleased with my "new-self". Her staff is extremely courteous and her assistant Kristen is wonderful. Dr. Butterfield's competence and expertise alleviated my nervousness. Her follow up care is thorough and she stays involved and up to date with your care each year. There is a reason her peers award her year after year with the Doctor of the Year Award.

Mastectomy/Reconstruction

Posted on January 5th, 2014

I am now just a year past mastectomy, implant and reconstruction. I am so grateful that a number of people referred me to Dr. Jennifer Butterfield. From the diagnosis, which was frightening and so overwhelming both physically and emotionally, I felt that I was well taken care of and that everything was explained ahead of time to both myself and my husband. I really appreciate that it wasn't "sugar coated" and that all our questions were answered fully. There were no surprises. I would (and have) highly recommend Dr. Butterfield to family member or friend.

So Far, So Good

Posted on November 26th, 2013

I had my first consultation with Dr. Butterfield last month for reconstructive surgery. I read the reviews and found that I experience so far was positive. Location: Office is located by the hospital & breast surgeon which is important to me to have my medical team in close proximity. Ease of Appointment: The office was able to make an appointment for me within 2 days of my decision to have a bilateral mastectomy. A lot faster than I expected. Promptness: A little bit of a wait during the appointment but very apologetic. I didn't mind because it gave me time to think about my decision because the video was informative. I needed the time to recover from a short but irrational panic attack. Courteous Staff: The receptionist was very nice to me and helped explain some of my initial concerns over the next steps. She also took the time to go through some of the items in my packet especially to explain the process to me as well as medications I should stop taking. Spend Time with Me: Dr. Butterfield first played a video explaining breast reconstruction. Then, she explained the procedure in her own terms and perspective. I thought she was very honest about the procedure and that reconstructive surgery may not be perfect. I have cancer so I am not expecting to wake up with my original breasts that are cancer free. That would be lovely... She explained the reality of a mastectomy and the remaining tissue that is left which is little. Additionally, she explained the process to me and was very empathetic to why I was there to see her. She also did not gloss over the pain associated with the surgery & process. Everyone recovers differently and I am not an exception. She showed me pictures and it appears that she does her best to reconstruct. I received a surgery packet and more literature about the breast reconstruction. I think I am decent judge of character and I do not believe she will be flippant during reconstruction. Never once did I feel rushed. She also made it clear that I will want to be sure to ask more questions during the next pre-surgical appointment. I think I have been a little shell-shocked with the entire situation so I was just taking in all of the information. All in all, I think I am in the best care at this point with my medical team, Dr. Butterfield included. Will post more through the process.

She's the best!!!!

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Dr. Butterfield goes above and beyond for her patients. You can tell she really cares about you and does everything in her power to help you heal and get on with your life. She spends so much time explaining the surgery and answers every question you have no matter how trivial. She is a perfectionist when it comes to her work. I have never met a more caring physician. I am a 2 time survivor of breast cancer and Dr. Butterfield has helped make a very bad diagnosis have a positive side. I would recommend her with a 10 star rating!!!

Posted on August 20th, 2013

I had an overall exceptional experience with Dr. Butterfield and her staff. I am totally thrilled with the results after surgery. I had a breast reduction and Dr. Butterfied did an amazing job in making both breast look even and making me the size I wanted. I have a new found confidence. I only wish I would have had surgery sooner. Not only is Dr. Butterfield an awesome surgeon but she also has a wonderful bedside manner. She made me feel comfortable and at ease throughout the entire procedure.