Dr. Jennifer D Byrd Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer D Byrd?

Doctor Jennifer byrd

Dr Jennifer Byrd is a horrible person. If you ever have the unfortunate luck to meet her, you can experience her negative attitude first hand. I am really sorry that I have to write this about any person. But I don't feel that anyone should have to be treated the way she treated me. I just never have met a doctor who behaved the way she did, completely unprovoked. At first, I thought Maybe she was having a bad day or in a bad mood. However, it occurred to me that no one should treat anyone else this way, regardless, and especially not a doctor.

Type 2 Diabetes