Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Andrews
Dr. Jennifer Andrews, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC, with another office in Stanford, CA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Andrews is affiliated with Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford, WakeMed Cary Hospital and Wake Med Raleigh Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Andrews has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jennifer Andrews is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Our daughter became very sick at 7 months with a very rare autoimmune syndrome when we were first seen by Dr. Andrews. Dr. Andrews has been supportive in so many ways to this family that has been struggling to deal with the enormity of this illness in such a young person. We feel confident that we've received leading-edge medical advice, and she has also been there to help us make difficult decisions, providing support when we do go forward with recommendations and when we decline. When we have had doubts, she has reassured us in a way that puts us at ease. We've also been so impressed by her honesty and admission in times when she didn't have the answers. We greatly value our rapport with her. She's an intelligent, humble, knowledgeable, skilled, and compassionate doctor.
Dr. Andrews is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
WakeMed Cary Hospital
Wake Med Raleigh Campus
University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
9 Years Experience
University of South Florida Health
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jennifer Andrews is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.