Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer C Grossman has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jennifer C Grossman has the following 2 expertise
Showing 5 of 10
Answered one of her numerous advertisements for new patients after moving from another town. My once perfectly healthy children seemed to develop numerous chronic conditions once they became her patients. This doctor gave a new diagnosis and prescribed several new prescriptions every time we visited. She didn't seem to listen to anything that was said in the examination room - it was like she decided on a random diagnosis before she ever entered the room. Even well-checks always found something wrong, and then she would schedule a recheck and find something totally unrelated to the diagnosis she was supposedly rechecking - like she had forgotten why we were there. I checked my insurance statements very carefully after discovering we were charged for tests and procedures that had never occurred - or were given "free samples" of medications and were then charged fees for administering the medication in office. We stuck with her for a few years before finally giving up and finding a new doctor. Talking with other parents, I was shocked at how many other families had similar experiences and had also switched from this doctor after dangerous misdiagnosis and over-medication of their children.
I don't recommend this doctor to anyone who has a child with any type of medical issue. If you have no issues then great, but when you do have a serious medical issue I would go elsewhere. Refused to listen to me as a parent about my child's issues and and told us there was no problem when in fact there was a serious medical issue. Needless to say we will not return to see this doctor ever.
- Michigan State University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jennifer C Grossman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, MI.