Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer Roberts has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
This was a waste of time and money. She did not help one bit. She seemed as if she could careless about my skin problem. I should have read all the reviews about this lady before I booked my appointment. Heck this women should read the reviews posted about her and realize she is not very people oriented. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS DUMP.
Dr. Roberts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Norman Regional Hospital
Moore Medical Center
6 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Jennifer Roberts accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2413 Palmer Cir, Norman, OK
Dr. Jennifer Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norman, OK.