Dr. Jennifer B Calfee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer B Calfee?

Great Doctor

She is now in Washington but I am very pleased with Dr. Calfee. She has a wonderful caring attitude and is very approachable and easy to talk too. She'll do what she can for you and I really enjoy my doctor visits with her.

Doesn't care about all of her patients.

Long wait times, never gives a thorough yearly physical, always in a hurry, office staff on some things-does not know what they are doing, office staff never calls you back when they say they are going to, when you call for prescription refills-the nurse most of the time has a bad attitude, would not recommend this doctor for peri-menopause or menopausal women, she doesn't understand, or she just doesn't care.

LOVVVEEE HER

SHE IS AWESOME!

Doesn't Care About Her Patients

I thought she was a good doctor until I had a health issue. She just blew me off and didn't help me at all. Needless to say I am canceling my yearly exam and seeking a new doctor that truly cares about their patients.

The Friend I See Once A Year

Dr. Calfee is by far one of the most caring and invested doctors I have been able to find. She takes time to listen to the my concerns and addresses them accordingly. This office has quiet a few doctors so sometime getting in and out can be slightly bottle necked. I feel that slight inconvenience is worth it for a doctor who is not too busy to treat patients!