Dr. Lauren Holderith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lauren Holderith?

Expected more from a young female physician.

Posted on June 17th, 2013

While my appointment was a few hours, the majority of the time was spent waiting. (My first and last visit.) I waited in the waitng room for about 15-20 minutes. Then I waited in the exam room for 15-20 minutes. Then I got to speak with her, actually, I got to listen to her speak to me. I was surprised and disappointed that I was not listened to --- she would ask a question and as I began to answer, she would go on to another. She insisted that I had a surgery for a reason I did NOT have the surgery in the past. I know my history and I know what my records say. I had a few questions, and she was unable to assist with dietary suggestions specific to me and was unable to assist with other questions relating to my health. Their office does NOT have an EKG machine!! That is unheard of. Then, I waited back in the exam room and her exam took less than 5 minutes. The MA came and drew blood and that was it! She called me on the phone and admitted she was surprised my health was as good as it is considering I am a little overweight.

Posted on October 8th, 2012

Dr. Carls treated my aunt very badly. She was very un proffesiaonl. She is always in a rush and her loud voice gave my aunt headache. She is young and has limited people's skills.

Posted on June 4th, 2012

Drove 1 hr. for appt. for my wife and I. I was refused to be seen by this doctor because the paperwork that was sent to me was not returned prior to my appt.I did have the required paperwork with me but that was not acceptable. The receptionist was rude and opened the conversation by saying "you didnt return your paperwork you cant be seen". Obviously they could have called me and told me not to come but they chose to wait until I drove 1 hr. before refusing to see both my wife and I. The doctor must have skipped a few med school classes about caring for others and always acting with respect and professionalism. I have taken my dog to vets offices that treated me better then this doctors office did. Anyone that is considering using her as their doctor should not go near!!!

Posted on February 14th, 2011

THOROUGH AND CARING. SOLVED A PROBLEM THAT 2 OTHER DRS. MISSED

Thorough, Professional and Caring

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

I've been followed by Dr. Carls for 2 years. Although her experience is fairly limited, she presents herself in a comfortable and confident - but not cocky - way. She is very thorough and checks to be sure I fully understand what she is saying or recommending. Agree with previous rater that early morning lab work process needs revision. It is intended to be a convenience, but sitting in the waiting room for 25 minutes is not convenient. I've stopped doing that and go to the hospital lab where I'm not charged a co-pay for an office visit. However, Dr. Carls can always improve her office procedures. I would recommend her to anyone. A patient can be assured of skilled, compassionate and thorough care from a well prepared young physician.

Extremely competent, caring and professional

Posted on December 23rd, 2010

Dr. Carls takes her time and listens to patients. Very impressed with her thoroughness and accuracy in terms of diagnosis. Excellent bedside manner; highly recommend!

Good care, once you get inside

Posted on June 16th, 2010

Dr.Carls is very thorough and despite limited experience, seems to be well prepared. I've gone for early-AM labwork and the wait time is ridiculous. Doctor needs to work with her staff to streamline that process. Could have gone to the hospital lab, waited with a crowd, and still gotten out sooner.

VISIT RESULTS FOLLOW UPS

Posted on February 4th, 2010

IT WOULD SAVE TIME AND MONEY ON BOTH THE PATIENT AND INSURANCE WHEN FOLLOW UPS ARE NORMAL TO RECIEVE A CALL WITH THE RESULT THAN TO HAVE TO TAKE TIME/OFFICE VISIT FOR A 5 MINUTE RESULT.

Posted on September 14th, 2017