Dr. Jennifer Cather Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Cather?

Posted on March 5th, 2016

She is the best. She takes time with you and really explains all available options.

Attorney

Posted on June 17th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Cather by a prominent Baylor Hospital/Medprovider internal medicine physician. Even though I am a former melanoma cancer victim, I was informed that Dr. Cather only accepts new oncology and plastic surgeon patients. Dr. Cather shuffles all other patients to a nurse practioner.

Exceptional care

Posted on May 15th, 2013

,I Have been a patient of Dr. Cather for 5 years, visiting once a year for routine skin check. Every visit was a pleasant experience from the front desk, assistants, and Dr. Cather. She is so personable, efficient and an excellent physician. We relocated to NC 4 months ago , returned for a visit to Dallas and made appointments with Dr. Cather while in town. She discovered melanoma. A shock for both of us. She expedited biopsies and in office surgery for me and is continuing to follow me "long distance". For years I have recommended her to everyone, I will continue to do so even from a distant state. She is everything a physician should be.

Posted on February 1st, 2013

I really like this Dr. She always has a great attitude. Is willing to answer questions and has a smooth streamlined operation.

Posted on September 17th, 2010

Dr. Cather came as a post op referral. I had a serious reaction to the surgical prep. Problem solved in 2 days.I went back with another crazy rash. Resolved in 1.5 days. EXCELLENT in treatment even with mystery diagnosis.

One of the Best

Posted on June 21st, 2010

I have a rare skin condition that is difficult to treat. Dr. Cather and I have worked on it for a couple of years, and finally I decided to get a consult at Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale (Dermatology is better there). I met with 8 dermatologists (they were interested in my case), and Dr. Cather had already tried every single thing they could recommend. She is in a class by herself in Dallas. She does research, likes to solve problems, and is straightforward and honest. You can't find a better dermatologist.

Highly Recommend

Posted on March 17th, 2010

I had three moles on my face removed by Dr. Cather - I was anxious about scarring. She did a spectacular job - the scarring was so minimal that I cannot see them unless I look for them. She put me at ease. Excellent "bedside" manner.

Posted on November 13th, 2017