Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer U Celebrezze has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I have 4 beautiful healthy children thanks to this practice. They seriously have become like family to us and have shown us wonderful care and support. Every time I called or came in for an appt. the Doctors took their time to answer all my questions and were very thorough. This practice went above and beyond every single time. Dr. Celebreeze literally saved my life during emergency surgery. I am so very thankful for the Doctors at Allegheny Perinatal Associates.
Dr Celebreeze. Lazy.. delegates delegates and doesnt listen to patients. I asked her to call my specialist doctor repeatedly... never happened. I was ignored repeatedly. Part time doctor??? Less often i was seen. End result. Dead Baby. With proper medical care the baby would never have died 2 weeks before my due date. In Fact she had off... and not one person from the practice showed up to deliver me. they let a resident delivery me. Total LOSER DOCTORS. Lazy and should not be practicing at all! Stay away from this Practice if you want your baby to live!!!!!!!!!!! THanks to these IDIOTS they RUINED MY LIFE. Total Neglect! SHame on YOU! GUILTY AND THEY KNOW IT!
26 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1992
Summa Health System
Dr. Jennifer U Celebrezze accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJennifer Uvena Celebrezze Md, 4800 Friendship Ave Ste 515, Pittsburgh, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer U Celebrezze in this video.
Dr. Jennifer U Celebrezze is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.