Dr. Jennifer Celebrezze Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Celebrezze?

Absolutely wonderful!

Posted on January 14th, 2015

I have 4 beautiful healthy children thanks to this practice. They seriously have become like family to us and have shown us wonderful care and support. Every time I called or came in for an appt. the Doctors took their time to answer all my questions and were very thorough. This practice went above and beyond every single time. Dr. Celebreeze literally saved my life during emergency surgery. I am so very thankful for the Doctors at Allegheny Perinatal Associates.

Posted on September 21st, 2012

Dr. show no empathy and does not listen to high risk pregnant patients. She has everybody else do followup and when she needed to contact specialist for medical sitution she did not do it. When she knew a baby was dead she made no effort to have one of the practice Dr's.be present during delivery.

PART TIME DOESNT WORK FOR HIGH RISK DOCTOR

Posted on September 21st, 2012

Dr Celebreeze. Lazy.. delegates delegates and doesnt listen to patients. I asked her to call my specialist doctor repeatedly... never happened. I was ignored repeatedly. Part time doctor??? Less often i was seen. End result. Dead Baby. With proper medical care the baby would never have died 2 weeks before my due date. In Fact she had off... and not one person from the practice showed up to deliver me. they let a resident delivery me. Total LOSER DOCTORS. Lazy and should not be practicing at all! Stay away from this Practice if you want your baby to live!!!!!!!!!!! THanks to these IDIOTS they RUINED MY LIFE. Total Neglect! SHame on YOU! GUILTY AND THEY KNOW IT!

Posted on August 18th, 2017