Dr. Jennifer A Chan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer A Chan?

Maybe just overworked, but comes across as uninterested in patients and uninterested in the scope of her specialty- intellectually unengaged. Does not provide adequate follow-up or continuity of care.

Jennifer Chan, MD, MPH

Dr. Chan is kind, intelligent, and attentive. I feel lucky to have found her. She had actually read my medical record and reported to me what she thought of my prognosis. Also, she recommended I discontinue yearly CT scans, something I had wanted to do for two years. I would recommend her wholeheartedly and without reservation to anyone with a relevant health history.

A very special person

Dr. Chan helped guide my sister and me through 2 different kinds of cancer. She is extremely knowledgeable and caring. I really do not have enough superlatives that can accurately describe her and her team. Even when my sister was dealt a hand where her cancer was incurable, Dr. Chan and her team were absolutely wonderful and helped make our remaining time together a very special time to cherish. Thanks seem like not enough for Dr. Chan. We both loved her!