Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Madon MD
Dr. Jennifer Madon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valdosta, GA, with other offices in Cartersville, GA and Valdosta, GA . Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Madon is affiliated with Cartersville Medical Center, Polk Medical Center and Louis Smith Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Madon has 3 locations
958 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy SE
Cartersville, GA 30120
Dr. Jennifer Madon has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jennifer Madon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer Madon - Posted on September 26th, 2016
Ok my son is autistic he was referred to a specialist that then referred him to ABA therapy ...she was notified....I showed her the paperwork and she didn't refer him to the therapy suggested by the therapist she referred him back to speech therapy....not only that...I owed them a 25 dollar no show fee. But I took my son in because he was sick and needed a doctor's note ...they wouldn't see him at all because of that small fee. If it was a regular appointment I could understand but my son needed medical care and a doctor's note for school. Not only this but the Secretary had an attitude so bad that I almost lashed out from behind the counter..I held my composure but I would not recommend this doctor at all. Her secretary is rude .....and she can't even refer my son to the right therapy recommended by the therpist. Point blank period
Dr. Madon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cartersville Medical Center
Polk Medical Center
Louis Smith Memorial Hospital
Smith Northview Hospital
Clinch Memorial Hospital
South Georgia Medical Center
Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Dr. Jennifer Madon Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jennifer Madon's office for more information.
2501 N Patterson St Valdosta, GA : (229) 242-6061
958 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy SE Cartersville, GA : (770) 386-3011
101 W Northside Dr Valdosta, GA : (229) 242-6061
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jennifer Madon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valdosta, GA.