Dr. Jennifer Collin Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Collin?

very sensitive survivors of trauma

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

This was my first visit with this doctor. Unfortunately, I have a history of sexual trauma and was very worried about meeting with a new OB/GYN. I had something trigger me the night before my appointment and was in especially bad form. When the nurse realized I was crying she comforted me, was calm, told me to keep my clothing on and the doctor would come speak with me. Dr. Wiley Collin came into the room, took a generous amount of time to speak with me, allowed me to reschedule my exam, spoke with me about setting up with a social worker if necessary, and was just all around incredible. I cannot recommend her highly enough, ESPECIALLY to anyone who has a history of trauma, assault, or ra.pe. I feel like I am in great hands and hope that when I go back in 3 months, I will be better able to participate in my exam.

Worst MD experience in my life - do not go to her

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

Failed to do necessary pregnancy test and inform patient on the basic pregnancy resources that UM hospital offersDid not care at all about the patient, wanted to get out of the room as fast as possibleI do not recommend her to anyone

Posted on February 29th, 2012

very caring and easy to talk to. felt comfortable and at ease.

Posted on October 16th, 2015