Dr. Jennifer L Cooper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer L Cooper?

Dr Cooper was wonderful. She answered every single question that I had come in with. She is very helpful and kind.

Excellent care!!

She saved my life!!

Dr. Cooper saved me and my daughters lives! I went in for some bleeding at 25 weeks 5 days, and her ultrasound tech, James, and her found a crazy situation where, my daughter had came outside of my uterus and my child, Legend, was still in the amniotic sac, this is something they had never seen in 15 years, she had me and my baby monitored until the ambulance could come before the sac ruptured, she is amazing, her staff os phenomenal!! I can't even thank her enough for everything! We went right to PSL where they could save my baby girl! Dr. Cooper was in my room often as if there were no other patients, she is absolutely amazing!!!

Did not seem as though she care. Did not take the time to explain my options, only asked me which procedure I preferred. Seeking a new doctor....

Highly Recommended

Dr Cooper is a great doctor! Both my sister and myself see her. I have had abnormal paps and tested positive for HPV and she has been really thorough and helpful in treating it. She is very gentle and really nice, which makes you feel much more comfortable with not so comfortable procedures!

The Best EVER

Dr. Cooper helped me to get better after a "not so good" infection and she helped me figure out a way to handle it confidentially with my spouse.