Dr. Jennifer B Coren Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer B Coren?

Absolutely the best!!!!!!

Exceptional Pediatrician - A true Gem!

We have been seeing Dr Coren for 5 years. Her ability to ease your concerns about your childs health melts away any anxiety I would have over silly things. She offers so much advice on sleeping habits, eating, social play, and behavior modification. I have never experienced a more kind caring pediatrician. We love our wellness visits and wish there were more!!

An amazing experience

I can't say enough good things about the care that Dr. Coren provides to her patients. She is a warm, friendly, and real person and physician. They just don't make them like her anymore and I am glad that we found her.

Dr. Jennifer Coren's Office

I was very impressed with Dr. Coren's office and staff. The office was clean and bright and has a playroom attached to the main waiting area. I almost wanted to leave my child in the playrrom for the day and go shopping. The examination by Dr. Coren was thorough and she took her time to answer every question I had. I would give my experience at Hatboro Pediatrics very high marks.

I love Dr. Coren. She was great my newborn daughter. She had some issues and Dr. Coren was wonderful. I am so sad she moved to aqnother practice.If it waasn't so far I would follow her.