Have you seen Dr. Jennifer L Crawford?

Great experience with Dr. Crawford

I saw Dr. Crawford for some breast and eyelid surgery and I'm so happy I found her. The clinic was convenient for me and I did not have a long wait. I feel that I was treated nicely through my entire experience both in the clinic and the day surgery center. Everyone was helpful and respectful. On the day of surgery I was nervous and Dr. Crawford calmed my nerves. She has a very gentle approach. My results have been great and I did not have the pain that I expected. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

Breast surgery after babies

My entire experience with Dr. Crawford was great. She was very calming and easy to approach with questions during the consult. I felt very reassured that I was making the right choice in having a breast augmentation with a lift done. Surgery went well and the recovery was not bad at all. I only had the surgery 6 weeks ago but I am already so excited that I did this! No problems in appointments since surgery. I highly recommend! No regrets!

Revision

There are not enough words to say about Dr. Crawford and her staff!! They are awesome!! I had just had a check-up with my previous doctor since he was retiring and about 6 weeks later...I had a problem. Dr. Crawford's office saw me the next day....with tears streaming down my face. She was so kind and understanding, fully assuring me everything would be fine. Here it is a month later, second surgery complete and all is great!! Dr. Crawford, Cristina and everyone else are more than professionals...they love their patients!!

Breast Reduction & Tummy Tuck

Dr. Crawford is an amazing surgeon as well as one of the nicest people I have ever met! I am thrilled with the results of my surgery. She will sit and talk with you and completely put your mind at ease. She will take as long as necessary to make sure all of your questions are answered. She is an excellent surgeon and extremely thorough. You couldn't ask for a better doctor!

After I had a baby, I lost all volume in my breasts and became very self conscious. I didn't look good in my clothes and bathing suits anymore. I didn't feel sexy and it was starting to effect my sex life with my husband. I am also a model, and I believed that my small breasts were hindering further advancement and opportunities in that field. I absolutely love Dr. Crawford and she really understood. I am very happy with the results and recovery was very quick and was not all very painful. It was all very worth it and I was back to work 3 days later. I love how I look and am more confident than I ever was. Thank you so much Dr. Crawford!!!!

Breast Patient

Dr. Crawford is absolutely the nicest physician I have ever seen as a patient. You can tell how much she really cares about her patients. And her work is amazing! If you want fantastic results and the nicest female doc ever, go see her.

DR. JENNIFER L CRAWFORD BEST DR. FOR BREAST REDUCTION & PLASTIC SURGERIES

SO FAR I HAVE ONLY HAD ONE VISIT WITH DR. CRAWFORD, BUT UNLIKE OTHER DOCTORS SHE IS VERY CARING & UNDERSTANDING CONSERNING THE WHOLE PERSON & NOT JUST THE SPECIFIC AREA OR THE MONEY.

Dr. Jennifer L Crawford is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austin, TX.

Dr. Jennifer L Crawford Is this you?