Jennifer Cross Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Jennifer Cross?

Amazing

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Yes, the wait for an appointment is long, but totally worth it. Dr. Cross spent a lot of time with us and my child. She is great.

Greed is Good

Posted on January 30th, 2014

My child is approaching 2.5 yrs old and isn't speaking. My primary physician gave me Dr. Cross as a referral, but warned me I might be frustrated. Indeed. Right off the bat her curt assistant said the first available appointment was 4 months out, she takes NO INSURANCE of any kind, and the cost of the appointment would be around $1,200. I guess it's easier to take fewer appointments, charge more, and not have to deal with insurance companies. Only problem is then you serve only the most privileged folks.

Below average

Posted on July 30th, 2013

I would NOT recommend this doctor. Although, she was a nice person, she struck me as a bit of looney. She was dissorganized, constantly forgetting things and would ramble on and on. I could barely get a word in and when I did , she would cut me off and begin to ramble again. (!) Her methods seemed haphazard. Also, she recommended an "amazing book" and preceded to say she had never read it ( then how would she know it was amazing ??). Sorry to say that I was really dissapointed.

This doctor is amazing

Posted on March 3rd, 2012

after 6 years of searching for a proper diagnosis for my than 9 year old daughter, dr. Cross diagnosed her within 15 minutes with NVLD. We had never heard of non verbal learning disability nor had her child study team, case manager, full time school aids or any of the school staff. my husband and I read a book on it and it described our daughter. We gave the books to her teachers and now a year and a half later she is finally thriving as we all now now what type of intervention she needs. This doctor is AMAZING. You will have to wait about 5-6 months to get an appointment but she is worth the wait.

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

Eh, save your money-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

Awful awful experience for $400

Posted on March 25th, 2011

Dr Cross took us from the waiting room to her office with a nasty look on her face. She had no sense to start right away with the evaluation- she spoke to my husband for about 30 minutes (who is long winded) before she started, and my daughter got very antsy.She was not warm, she did not know how to connect with my daughter.SHe evaluated her with us in the room (which I learned later was a mistake). She took a call from her daughter in the middle of the eval. ANd her findings were based on very little to really get to know our daughter (eg, she threw a ball at her once and made the conclusion that she can't throw a call).She's stiff, unprofessional and ill-equipped to be evaluating children. A waste of our time and money

Posted on October 24th, 2016