Dr. Jennifer L Cultrera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer L Cultrera?

Treats you like an adult

She is great at explaining everything without making you feel like an idiot or wondering what she is talking about. At our 1st appointment she laid out her plan for short term and if necessary, longer term therapy plus all the tests she was going to do to get more information and why these are important, about my cancer. Knowledge is power - and she seems to fully appreciate this and not only explains but provides web sites for additional information. Have never felt rushed or insignificant with her, even when she is crushed with patients.

Exceptional professional

She stands out as a real person that truely cares about your concerns and making sure to provide the best possible care. She listens, explains the situation and the proposed treatment clearly. She is a very busy person but it doesn't prevent us from stopping by during chemo treatment to see if all is well. She is an exceptional oncologist I fully trust.

Does not know what she is doing

This doctor does not know what she is doing. She says a lot of bullsh*t than never follows through. She is all about money and pharma. Best to go somewhere else for affordable, quality care and compassion .

NOT Recommended

This doctor argues and gets nasty with cancer patients. Makes patients feel like they are of least importance. I can not and do not recommend this doctor for cancer treatment. It is so sad because cancer patients need doctors that really care and put the cancer patient first and foremost instead of fighting with them. NOT recommended.

dr.cultrera

May be all her satisfied patients say she is.I do know follow-up and coordination in regards to cases is poor which leaves patients and loved ones with much doubt.Little promptness or regard for patients time is shown--which again leaves a confidence void with many.clinical nursing is also lacking at this institution, imho.

Dr. Cultrera is great

went to Dr. Cultrera after being diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma because I wanted to see a specialist. She is extremely knowledgeable and was able to answer all of our questions without hesitation. It was a long wait to see her but if she is spending as much time with her other patients explaining and answering any of their questions as she is with us then it's understandable. We went to her because she was highly recommended by many people, and she even answers my late night emails when I send concerns...how many doctors do you know that will do that for you?! I think she is wonderful and I highly recommend her.

Unfair Reviews

I read a few of the reviews on Dr. Cultrera and find them both unfair and unwarranted. She has never presented to me as "smelly" (for the wife of an English Professor it seems you could express yourself better), not has she ever come across as "uncaring". I do know that there are some that do not like her for other reasons and may be leaving bad reviews as a way of getting back at her. Seems a bit unfair to a very good, caring, knowledgeable doctor.

ET -- Don't Phone Home

I just don't think she cares much. Left room to talk to her husband/boyfriend about an upcoming event and we learned he's not working as she spoke loud. My time is more valuable. I thought Moffitt was personalized care. Guess not! Very messy looking person.

ECE

A bit on the "snotty" side. Did not smell very nice (like she just came from exercies or had to work long, long hours). Seemed to think she had to impress us with her "learning" and we were less educated than she (not true, my husband's an English professor). Ignored us to keep checking her phone.

Dr. Jennifer L Cultrera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lady Lake, FL.