- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer D Austin has 2 locations
Dr. Jennifer D Austin has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jennifer D Austin has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Jennifer D Austin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Jennifer D Austin
Dr. Austin graduated from the University of Kansas School of Medicine in 2006. Dr. Austin works in Anaconda, MT and 2 other locations and specializes in Family Medicine, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Austin is affiliated with Community Hospital Of Anaconda and Barrett Hospital & Healthcare.