Have you seen Dr. Jennifer D Huebner?

Wonderful Experience

OGA- West is the best! A wonderful experience. I have been to several OB-Gyn offices & this is by far the best! Dr. Jennifer Huebner is my physcian & she is so compassionate & caring- her expertise & knowledge surpasses all of my previous Dr. Her nurse Lisa is very sweet. The front office staff is so pleasant. Lana, whom handles their charges was very professional when speaking with me about what I would need to pay for my surgery & worked out a very doable payment arrangement. I met the office manager, Jennifer at my last visit & I would love to work for her- she was very nice. This office is orginal, the staff all seems to get along well- almost like a family & they all make you feel like family when they meet you! I am so glad I am a patient of Dr. Huebner's & I look forward to many more years with her and her wonderful staff.

I loved dr.huebner. I sent my sisters and mom to see her too!

Great dr but not quick

I have been attending dr. Huebner for a couples years now. She is great with talking with me about issues and finding medicine that works for me. However just expect to wait when you come to OGA west. I have never had an appointment that I have not had to wait over an hour for, even if it's just a check up. They are horrible about waiting, and it's every single time.

Great OB

I would recommend Dr. Huebner to anyone looking for an OB in the Katy area. She is compassionate, knowledgeable and caring. I found her office staff to be efficient and friendly as well.

Great Experience

I saw Dr. Huebner after experiencing multiple miscarriages. She ran some blood tests, and actually found the problem. I had been to several doctor's prior to seeing Dr. Huebner and they had no answers for me. Now that I know what the problem is, I hope to get pregnant soon, and will return to see Dr. Huebner for my prenatal care and delivery.

Best delivery and prenatal care

I saw Dr. Huebner for prenatal care with my second child. I was nervous at first because I really liked my first ob/gyn but I was looking for someone close to home. I immediately felt so comfortable with dr. Huebner. She always listened to my concerns and it felt more like visiting with a friend. The delivery was wonderful! Overall a wonderful experience. I have since referred my sister and friends to see dr. Huebner. Recommend!!!!

Would and have recommended to a friend.

Great Doctor

Dr. Huebner was wonderful throughout my prenatal care and delivery. It was a great experience!

Dr. Jennifer D Huebner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Katy, TX.