Dr. Jennifer L Denne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer L Denne?

Surgical consultation

I visited Dr. Denne on October 20, 2017 about having hernia surgery. Though I had to wait in the seating area, I was happy with Dr. Denne's demeanor and professionalism. She identified the types of hernias I had, and she described the method of surgery she would use to repair them. I had surgery on November 2, 2017 at Bryn Mawr Hospital. I am happy to report that Dr. Denne is a fine surgeon and relates well with her patients. I did not have a lot of pain and needed only 3 painkiller tablets. Extremely pleases with the outcome.

Gifted Mind & Hands

Scheduled same day back to back surgeries at BMH, in which Dr. Jennifer Denne performed the second one being a Hernia Repair. I had my concerns to have both repairs performed one after the other, but it could not have gone any better. I am very grateful to Dr. Denne and her staff to agree to do so. Post-op I was back on my feet, feeling great, and left BMH 5 hours later. I can't recommend your gifted medical services highly enough.

Very Pleased!

Great surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr. Denne.

Incredible A+ Performance

Was an ER patient that ultimately met Dr. Denne hours before Gall Bladder removal surgery. Confident with great hands and technique to say the least as incisions were minimal and recovery is well underway. Fortunate to have met such a fine person and surgeon, would highly recommend.

Laparoscopic surgery

They are few people who posses great talent and the ability to use it to help other people.Dr JENNIFER DENNE belongs to this group.This review is written few hours after having Laparoscopic surgery for gallbladder removal.It almost feels like i had no surgery.I am thankful and graceful that i was privileged enough to have Dr.Denne preform my surgery.Highly recommended Dr.