Highly Dissatisfied

Mrs.

I like Dr Donahue, however the office staff is incompetent. I drove over twenty miles for my annual physical today. The office manager told me it was rescheduled for another day and that they had called and left a message. Well that just is not true. Not only did I not receive a call, nor message, the new appointment day and time conflicts with another very important appointment I have. So I requested my records be faxed to a new primary care.

Caring and Real

She is the best primary doctor I have ever had. I have always been able to have quick follow up, and she takes the time to listen and render a treatment plan based on my input with her great advice. I would happily have her care for any family member of mine without hesitation. She has made me laugh on many occasions, even when it was not part of my original plan. She seems always to know about what has happened since my last visit (eg, emergency surgery) before I even tell her about it -- she is plugged in. Her patients are lucky.

Dr. Donohue neglected to compare my previous lab results to new lab results, leading to an inaccurate diagnosis and unnecessary prescription medication. I've switched to another practice.

Dr. Jennifer Donahue is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Groton, CT.