Dr. Jennifer C Driscoll Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer C Driscoll?

I miss the good medical care they use to have.

Vety caring takes time with me. Never feel like she doesn't care. Highly recommend!

Anonymous visitor

Didn't like how I was told to "let's hurry this up I have other patients and I'm behind." To be honest I was trying to explain stuff for her knowledge and I was cut off. Didn't feel very appreciated or helped at all today

Don't Bother

I was her first appointment after lunch and I was called back 20 minutes late. On top of rude staff, Dr. Driscoll did not show any care for me or for any medical issues I was experiencing. She rushed me out after less than 10 minutes because she was running late to her next appointment... I will never go back to her.

Very rushed, and the doctor didn't even know what I had. shrugged her shoulders and just said she didn't have a clue of my condition and for me to go elsewhere.

Go somewhere else!

Staff was impolite and Dr. Driscoll was impatient and lacked care.

An Awful Experience

The medical support staff were nice. Scheduling an appointment was easy, however, I think my appointment was scheduled incorrectly. I requested an annual exam as I hadn't had one in years and had been having several constitutional health issues. However, the doctor hardly took my medical history much less checked anything aside from using her stethoscope and otoscope. I left feeling incredibly judged and dismissed by this provider. I was advised several times within the 15 minutes she saw me that she did not treat pain or prescribe controlled substances, which wasn't even a concern of mine. I just wanted to know WHY I was having these issues for the past 4 years. I did not return for a follow-up. I found another primary care physician who actually listened and ordered lab tests.. Turns out I have lupus.