Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer C Dunbar
Dr. Jennifer C Dunbar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dunbar is affiliated with St Vincent Mercy Hospital. Dr. Dunbar has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer C Dunbar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 24
I would be very cautious about seeing this doctor and going to this office. Not only did I receive horrible care from her, but three of my neighbors had the same problem. We were at a Homeowner's meeting sharing horror stories of the complete lack of concern and lack of care from Dr. Dumbar and her office. Her license should be revoked.
I am amazed of the complete lack of caring at this office. First of all, if you leave a message with the doctor's assistant (which is required because you never get a live voice) the message states they will return your call within three business days. That is enough to cause anxiety in any patient that is having medical issues. I left several messages and never received a call. Finally after my third attempt I finally reached a live person. That person told me the doctor would try to call me back by tomorrow. In the meantime, I am in great pain and need some assistance. I begged the girl to have the doctor call me that day as I needed some help as soon as possible. She told me she would try. Of course that didn't happen. The second day it is 2pm and I still have not heard from the doctor or her assistant on what I can do to relieve the pain. I am simply wanting the name of a specialist that I can go to and they can't even give me that. It is a shame because I have always received good service from Dr. Adams and Dr. Kaissar, but I would NEVER go back to Dr. Dunbar if my life depended on it.
Dr. Dunbar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
St Vincent Hospital Health Center
Dr. Jennifer C Dunbar accepts the following insurance providers.
- HealthLink PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jennifer C Dunbar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.