Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer E Peters
Dr. Jennifer E Peters, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Peters is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center, Diamond Childrens Medical Center and Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer E Peters has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Jennifer E Peters has the following 18 expertise
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Incontinence, Urge
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Urologic Diseases
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Women's Health
Dr. Jennifer E Peters has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jennifer E Peters is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Terrible bedside manner. I came for a consultation and felt that although she listened, she had little interest in trying to figure out what was going on with my symptoms. She ran a couple tests and didn't offer any suggestions or ideas about what could be the cause. In fact, she spoke very little at all. If you expect to have a two way conversation, see someone else.
Dr. Peters is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Jennifer E Peters accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tucson HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsArizona Institute Of Urology Pllc, 5670 N Professional Park Dr, Tucson, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer E Peters in this video.
Dr. Jennifer E Peters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.