Dr. Jennifer Edwards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Edwards?

"You're going to be okay."

Posted on September 3rd, 2016

I saw Dr. Edwards when I was struggling with severe depression in my teenage years, including self harm and suicide attempts - she was the first doctor to ever tell me I was going to be okay, and sure enough, with her help I was. I would recommend her to anyone.

Best of many

Posted on November 24th, 2015

Unfortunately, I've seen many Drs. Dr. Edwards is by far the best I've seen. Whether it's grasping a situation, explaining where you are or being their for you she's the best. A pleasure to deal with.

Posted on September 18th, 2015

My son worked with Dr Edwards a few years ago and we were very pleases. Due to insurance issues we had to change doctors for my son and daughter. After 4 years of dealing with many different doctors that charge so much and spend so little time with my children I am looking forward to visiting Dr Edwards again.

Mom

Posted on March 5th, 2013

Dr. Edwards has been wonderful to my daughter. She is very caring and down to earth. Relates well to the teenager, yet takes into consideration the parents. Excellent manners.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

Dr. Edwards has the best down to earth manner and yet keen insight to give a struggling teenager the best quality of life. So grateful to have her as my son's doctor.

Awesome Doctor! Takes time to Care!

Posted on February 13th, 2011

Finally found a doctor that takes the time to show she cares. Easily connected with our daughter and was able to get her to open up. Very supportive and extremely helpful dealing with a very scary situation .

the best no better