Dr. Jennifer A Ehmann Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer A Ehmann?

Absolutely the Best

I usually do not write reviews, but felt compelled to with Dr. Ehmann. We have had Dr. Ehmann for more than four years, with four children, including with two infants that were born during that time. We could not have had a better doctor. Our youngest child had some issues at first, and Dr. Ehmann called to check on her so many times. We moved out of state this month. We are military and pretty used to moving, but I can truly say that the one thing I will miss about the Tahoe area is Dr. Ehmann. I would recommend her to anyone.

Best Pediatrician

Dr. Ehmann is the best pediatrician my kids have had. She really takes the time to ask questions, follows up on the kids and gets to the bottom of even the simplist problems. She is very caring and professional. I would recommend to her to everyone!

She was rather edgy when we decided not to do what she suggested. Unprofessional.