Dr. Jennifer Estes Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Estes?

A n Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 17th, 2013

Dr. Estes provided excellent care. She took the time to carefully review my history and the results of new tests before making a determination about my condition and then offered thoughtful suggestions for improving my health. Although, like most hospital doctors, she had a busy schedule, she did not appear hurried in her examination and treatment. I felt most fortunate to find myself in a hospital staffed with a doctor of such competence and compassion.

Posted on March 6th, 2013

I think this doctor was great. Very good bedside manners, attentive and sensitive to my needs.

excellent doctor!!!!!

Posted on October 15th, 2011

HORRIBLE DR.

Posted on November 2nd, 2010

Came in saw me for literally 2 minutes before discharging me. Said she didnt know what was wrong but that I looked fine. Now a week later we find out she put "pain free" in my discharge papers. DO NOT even bother with her.

Posted on August 12th, 2016