Highly Dissatisfied

Poor office & business manager

I recently got pregnant, and my insurance changed from United Healthcare to Humana. I scheduled my first prenatal visit at almost 9 weeks pregnant. As soon as I finished filling out the paperwork at the office, they asked me to sign a OB Budget Agreement saying that I owed the office $2223.00 for all of the upcoming care and delivery. They broke it into payments of $445, the first one due in 3 weeks. I could not believe it because I had not even been seen once for my pregnancy yet. I had discussions with the front desk and the billing manager, who were all unempathetic about the situation. My husband is currently undergoing cancer treatment and is on short-term disability. They were all completely unempathetic. I highly do not recommend that office.

Office manager a disgrace, Erika. I was dismissed and asked to leave without seeing the Dr. Because I had an $85 unpaid balance which she asked me to pay in front of a full waiting room. No concern for me the patient who was there to discuss surgery with Dr. Watson. I called to tell her how upset I was. She said can I call you back. That was five days ago, still waiting for that call. I am now looking for a new GYN.

warning

if she don't like you, she'll trick you into the baker act.

I've been a patient of the practice for over 15 years...I've seen Dr. Watson for at least 8 years. I have nothing but great thing to say in regards to Dr. Watson and her staff....great office!!

Dr. Jennifer E Watson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Safety Harbor, FL.