Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer L Even has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jennifer L Even has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Jennifer L Even has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jennifer L Even is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
STAY AWAY. The two times I went here, even though I arrived first, 5 people were sent in first, because they were pregnant. Even though I had to have a procedure done and was terrified, as I was just diagnosed with skin cancer a week prior, they had NO bedside manner. They would hardly look at me because I was crying. Just from the prior happenings, the biopsy freaked me out. And the doctor could not care less. The operating rooms are disgusting, as is their waiting room. After my family had heard what happened and the lack of ANY manners, they called, and the doctor proceeded to tell them how uncontrollable I was. You would be too, if you had another biospy come back positive FOR CANCER not even a week before. They are the most unpersonable people I have ever encountered, who walk away from your mid-converstaion, and i am now currently looking for a new psychian.
Dr. Even has been my OB-GYN for 7 years, and I love her. I agree, her bed-side manner could sometimes use a little work, but she is a very caring person. I have lost 2 pregnancies (nothing to do with my medical treatment!) and she has always handled them with the deepest caring and sensitivity. I am now pregnant with my 3 child (5th pregnancy), and I think she does a great job. I trust her medical knowledge completely, which is what a doctor is for! Also, she has always respected my decisions regarding birth control, which prenatal tests to take, etc. That means a lot to me!
Dr. Even delivered my baby at Cherrypoint NC. Was a horrible delivery- baby was face up, cord around her neck. Never was I given any knowledge of situation or my options. Dr Even stood at the end of delivery table with her arms folded across her chest telling me "push harder" in a condescending way. She has the worst bedside manner. I was fortunate to have a healthy 10lb 1oz baby even though I suffered a separated pelvis. Me and a granny-walker sent home on bedrest with a newborn. I will never forget Jennifer Even.
I went to Dr.Even as she was recommended by a friend. I made an appointment with her she rescheduled on me 3 times. Her assistant stacy is very nice and friendly but it definitely isn't worth the wait in hassle when she finally kept the appointment she was very rude. she is not very friendly or professional at all. The women at the front check out our very nice. But once again it doesn't make up for the doctor. I know a lot of people who have been to this doctors office to have their babies and I heard nothing but nice things about all of the doctors but I definitely beg to differ.
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEvans Army Community Hospital, 1650 Cochrane Cir, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Jennifer L Even is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.