Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jennifer A Everson
Dr. Jennifer A Everson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shenandoah, TX, with another office in Shenandoah, TX. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Everson is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer A Everson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jennifer A Everson has the following 13 expertise
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Jennifer A Everson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jennifer A Everson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Stay away from Dr Jenna Everson. She falsified medical records and was recommending unnecessary surgery. Two second opinions with testing showed the opposite of what she wanted to do WITHOUT testing. Don't ever let this woman perform a biopsy on you. She enjoys damaging you to promote surgery to fix what she DAMAGED. Stay away.
The waiting was ridiculous. You wait in three different offices. You see about 10 minutes and get told each procedure has to be done on separate appointments! ( blood work, pap, anything) all have to be separate!! I'm assuming so they can charge another office visit each time. The Doctor herself ( was in and out of the downtown region) and I'm a wimp when it comes to that so I was pleased she didn't make me bleed or hurt me at all.
Dr. Everson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Jennifer A Everson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jennifer A Everson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shenandoah, TX.