Dr. Jennifer F Fisher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer F Fisher?

She is a fantastic doctor. Spends as much time with you as you need, speaks to you with respect, and in a way you will understand, always has an answer, if not, she finds out for you. She is worth the wait

Amazing Physician!

Dr. Fisher was amazing! I had a very complicated pregnancy (I had an intrauterine growth restricted baby) and she spent lots of time at each appointment making sure I understood everything that was going on. I ended up having a c-section and have a very small, unnoticeable scar. I dealt with a pretty severe bout of post postpartum depression after giving birth and Dr. Fisher was extraordinarily compassionate and on top of my care. Although my pregnancy was not perfect, my care from this awesome doctor was. I am only sorry that we had to move from the area and she will not be around to deliver our second child when the time comes.