3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer L Finch?

Compassionate and smart. Great bedside manner.

Would not recommend

I went in recently as a new patient to their office in the medical towers in the Texas Medical Center. I actually made an appointment with Dr. Katherine Timmins (recommended by my urologist). Nobody ever explained to me why Dr. Finch was seeing me instead. Dr. Finch spent what seemed like the entire time texting on her phone instead of talking to me. She kept asking the same question multiple times like she couldn't remember that I had answered it already. I would be very interested to see what my chart there looks like because I am sure she did not take an accurate history. I did not feel like I had her attention or interest. If this is what she is like with a new patient she is trying to impress, I shudder to think what she is like with established patients. I will not be going back to this nephrologist or even this practice. There are too many other choices in the Houston area to deal with sub par doctors. They have a great view from the exam room windows though.

Birth Control

Dr. Jennifer L Finch is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.

Dr. Jennifer L Finch Is this you?