Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer H Fiorini has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Jennifer H Fiorini has the following 6 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Breast Diseases
Dr. Jennifer H Fiorini has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Jennifer H Fiorini is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Fiorini. Every part of the care that she gave me during my operation and afterwards was top notch.Her nursing and office staff on the other hand was another story. Her staff refused to give my employer information that was needed to approve my medical leave even after I had given them permission in writing. They did correct the mistake and I was satisfied at the time. They then scheduled me for a follow up visit without telling me or providing me with an appointment card after the physician had told me that she did not need to see me again. I found out about the appointment when they called my voicemail the day before to "remind me". I had jury duty that day and would have never scheduled a visit. Lastly my employer required a release form for me to go back to work without restrictions. I was told when I called that they would fax one to me at work. After several hours no fax came so I went by their office to request the form. I was greeted by a very rude and condescending nurse that told me she had not done the release and "would get to it". She refused to give me the release while I was there even though it would take her less than a minute to complete. I received the release almost 2 hours later by fax, narrowly avoiding being sent home from work without pay. That nurse is embodies everything that is wrong with healthcare and I would not wish lack of compassion and professionalism on my worst enemy.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Jennifer H Fiorini accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jennifer H Fiorini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Charleston, SC.