Dr. Jennifer Fiorini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Fiorini?

Posted on November 2nd, 2013

My wife is the Patient. However, she made us feel like we were special. Dealing with cancer is frightening, but after the first visit, we lost all our fears and are ready for surgery. Great bedside manner. Her North Charleston staff are fantastic, polite, and very helpful.

Dr. Florin was perfect. Her staff not so much...

Posted on May 5th, 2011

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Fiorini. Every part of the care that she gave me during my operation and afterwards was top notch.Her nursing and office staff on the other hand was another story. Her staff refused to give my employer information that was needed to approve my medical leave even after I had given them permission in writing. They did correct the mistake and I was satisfied at the time. They then scheduled me for a follow up visit without telling me or providing me with an appointment card after the physician had told me that she did not need to see me again. I found out about the appointment when they called my voicemail the day before to "remind me". I had jury duty that day and would have never scheduled a visit. Lastly my employer required a release form for me to go back to work without restrictions. I was told when I called that they would fax one to me at work. After several hours no fax came so I went by their office to request the form. I was greeted by a very rude and condescending nurse that told me she had not done the release and "would get to it". She refused to give me the release while I was there even though it would take her less than a minute to complete. I received the release almost 2 hours later by fax, narrowly avoiding being sent home from work without pay. That nurse is embodies everything that is wrong with healthcare and I would not wish lack of compassion and professionalism on my worst enemy.

Dr. Fiorini is priceless!

Posted on October 26th, 2009

Dr. Fiorini performed a delicate abdominal surgery on me with expertise, caring and excellent follow up. The procedure was performed laproscopically and I experienced no pain. I highly recommend Dr. Fiorini as an excellent surgeon. Her staff is of the highest quality and professionalism.

Posted on October 21st, 2017