Dr. Jennifer L Fitzpatrick Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer L Fitzpatrick?

Dr. Fitzpatrick and her PA Katherine Fitzgerald are terrific! I feel very fortunate to have found a doctor who spends time with me and actually listens, is exceptional technically, suggests different approaches instead of rushing to surgery, understands my physical goals in life. Ms. Fitzgerald is the doctor's perfect counterpart. I can't imagine a better team! I rated the doctor's staff down a bit since the nurses aren't as excellent as the doctor and her PA. I hope the nurses will learn how to treat patients by this terrific doctor!

great surgeon

I really appreciated the time that she spent with me and involved me in the decision making for my surgery. I have a great result with my shoulder and am pain free. I am glad I didn't go anywhere else .

No Nonsense Precision

She is intense and does not waste time. Very goal oriented, which seems harsh at first, yet she is very clear and clinical in the descriptions and possible outcomes, both good and bad. Our son had knee surgery at 1, walking at 4, rehabbing the next day, and back to normal in 6 weeks.

Dr. Jennifer L Fitzpatrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pueblo, CO.