Dr. Jennifer D Frankovich Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer D Frankovich?

No other childrens doctor will compare!!!

She was my sons pediatrician first. She knew exactly what to test my son for when I brought him in with pain. I had never heard of the test, and I have worked in the medical field for a long time. She was his pediatrician then, she is now his rhuematologist. Very knowledgeable and caring. We now have a very long drive, but she is so worth it!!! I couldn't imagine changing. She returns calls in a timely manner and actually listens better then any other doctor I have met. Highly recommended!!!!!

Type 2 Diabetes