Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer E Fretz
Dr. Jennifer E Fretz, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Flat Rock, MI. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Fretz is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. Dr. Fretz has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer E Fretz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Family Planning
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 45
I have been a patient with Dr. Fretz for over 20 years. I really like her as a person and as a Doctor. She spends time with her patient and is always pleasant to talk to. Very understanding and compassionate. During the 20+ years I have noticed a revolving door when it comes to her staff. It is not her fault, but the staff is LAZY when returning calls and especially posting tests results on the patient portal. At times I was in need of medication because of abnormal test results and no one notified me. I often had to call the office or send a message thru patient portal to know my test results. This is a major issue for me to know my test results in a timely manner. I know the job to post test results is assigned to someone on her staff and someone is not doing their job. Perhaps Dr. Fretz is being taken advantage of because of her kindness and trusting her staff to do their job without patients complaining. I guess good employees are hard to find.
She's nice,but lacks the knowledge to investigate illness and you have to beg to get any test done.her staff is OK some no longer there,but Jenni is a bulldog.rude,cold& trys to get something on you to screw up your records and character.always have a witness with you.always bring your medications and keep your own records.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Fretz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Jennifer E Fretz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFlat Rock Physicians, 25620 Gibraltar Rd, Flat Rock, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer E Fretz in this video.
Dr. Jennifer E Fretz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flat Rock, MI.