Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer L Gabel DO
Dr. Jennifer L Gabel, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clive, IA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Gabel is affiliated with Mercy Hospital-Iowa City and Mercy Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer L Gabel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jennifer L Gabel has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Jennifer L Gabel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer L Gabel - Posted on May 29th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer L Gabel - Posted on July 19th, 2012
None of the office staff greeted me. I had to say hello first. Even then, they never asked my name or who I was there to see. I had to tell them. Just seemed very indifferent to the fact a patient was there. I did really enjoy Molly, Dr. Gabel's nurse and Dr. Gabel herself. She was very thorough and knowledgable about the issues I was there for and showed genuine concern.
Dr. Gabel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2004
St Johns Medical Center
Dr. Jennifer L Gabel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & DirectionsWOMENS HEALTH SERVICES PLLC, 12339 Stratford Dr, Clive, IA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer L Gabel, DO - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Clive, IA, in this video.
Dr. Jennifer L Gabel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clive, IA.