- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer A Galvin MD
Dr. Jennifer A Galvin, MD is a doctor primarily located in Stratford, CT, with other offices in Stratford, CT and New Haven, CT( and 2 other locations). They have 16 years of experience. Their specialties include Ophthalmology.
Dr. Jennifer A Galvin has 4 locations
Dr. Jennifer A Galvin has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jennifer A Galvin has the following 9 expertise
- Lasik Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Jennifer A Galvin Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "UHC Choice Plus POS", "UHC Choice Plus POS" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate HMO", "UHC Navigate HMO" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate POS", "UHC Navigate POS" ]
- [ "UHC Options PPO", "UHC Options PPO" ]
More about Dr. Jennifer A Galvin
Dr. Galvin graduated from the Wayne State University School of Medicine in 2003. Dr. Galvin works in Stratford, CT and 3 other locations and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Galvin is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital and Yale New Haven Hospital.