Dr. Jennifer Gigax Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Gigax?

Posted on April 11th, 2012

Dr. Gigax has been a fantastic peditrician for both of my sons. She has walked us through several issues that we needed help with, and she has been a blessing for my family.

Posted on April 19th, 2010

Dr. Gigax is a wonderful pediatrician and I'm grateful to have her as my children's doctor. They are very comfortable with her, as am I. I have the utmost respect for her as well as confidence in her ability to care for my children. She does not rush through the visit, she's very thorough, and never "talks down" to me. I feel she truly cares for her patients. I would recommend her to anyone.

Autism Spectrum Disorder