Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer B Griffiths has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
After moving to the South Bay for a decade, I was at a loss for who to go to for my primary care once I moved back to the SF area. Thankfully, one of my close friends referred me to Dr. Shu based on her own experiences under his care. The staff were extremely helpful and more than welcoming when I called and asked if they were accepting new patients. They did not hesitate to assist me when I told them that my previous doctor in San Jose had retired and I was unsure how to obtain my medical records (when I began searching for a new physician in this area, I was met with resistance and even refused service from certain practices because I didn't have my medical records readily available). I think Dr. Shu (or "Doctor Dave," as he graciously allows me to call him) provides an excellent level of care that addresses all of my needs without being too invasive. In the past, I've had physicians misdiagnose my ailments and prescribe unnecessary treatments based on the experiences of their previous patients or their own "hunch." News flash to them, I'm not one of their previous patients, and if they had listened to my symptoms and how I was feeling they may have actually diagnosed me correctly. This kind of disservice has not happened once in the few years I've been seeing Dr. Shu. He really listens to what I tell him is going on with my body (and what he sees/hears for himself) and only prescribes the proper treatment. If he ever suggests that I take certain steps or make certain changes in my lifestyle to prevent further illness/injury, I do not hesitate to heed his advice. All I've ever known from Doctor Dave and his staff is empathy and a real sense of caring for my well-being. There is a unique balance of professionalism and friendliness with himself and his practice that I have not experienced anywhere else, and I sleep soundly knowing that he is looking out for me.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Jennifer B Griffiths accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSand Point Internist, 10330 Meridian Ave N Ste 230, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer B Griffiths in this video.
Dr. Jennifer B Griffiths is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.