Dr. Jennifer Groner Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Groner?

Fabulous!

Posted on June 27th, 2012

Dr. Groner is very personable. I immediately felt at ease under her care. She was very knowledgable and took time to talk through all of my fears and concerns.

she saved my life!

Posted on January 22nd, 2011

not only was this doctor on the ball about any and every complication or malady that came along in my pregnancy, (and with the seriousness of my case there were many!) she also made iet a point to answer all my questions honestly and thoroughly, no matter how silly i felt to ask. she was there to oversee my labor and was the first one on the scene when things went horribly wrong for me and my unborn baby. becuase of her quick action and the amazing surgical team i was delivered by emergency cesarean section in under 15 minutes and the life of both myself and my baby were saved!! thank you dr. groner!

Posted on September 24th, 2014