Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer D Campbell
Dr. Jennifer D Campbell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Campbell is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Dr. Campbell has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer D Campbell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Cold and rude staff. DR. C is good when there isnt a crisis. They give priority to their holiday schedule than a patient in pain. She is a good doctor if you are confident of a pregnancy without complications. If not, be informed that you will be on your own at the time of a crisis. The staff and the doc dont believe in evaluating you personally and diagnose based on what they think is a probable cause. One of the worst decisions that we took and just want others to beware.
She is truly a caring Physician. I have been to other Doctors and she is a 10! her office staff is exceptional. Never rushed and if you have to wait its a good reason,in surgery or a delivery. She takes her time with questions or other concerns.This office always returns calls, which is amazing. I love my Doctor Campbell
I have been seeing Dr. Campbell for the last 8 years I believe. She is very caring, and understanding. She is also very open to all your questions,giving the best advice and answers. I am going through my fist pregnancy and she is making my worries and concerns a lot easier to handle especially since she is a mother herself and has been there through two pregnancies herself. I highly recommend her!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2009, 2008, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Campbell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1996
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Dr. Jennifer D Campbell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsNorthlake Ob/Gyn, 6124 W Parker Rd Ste 136, Plano, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer D Campbell in this video.
Dr. Jennifer D Campbell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.